Black Cat goes to a Pumpkin Party

One of Boo Cat's little friends on his way to a  pumpkin party.
He looks a little worried. Maybe he's late?

Here he is decked out in a cute little halloween costume, with a glittery, striped shirt, and beaded ruff. He carries a pumpkin with a tiny little candle inside.


As with all things I've made, the details such as gitter are really lost due to my lack of photography skills.


I hope to make a whole pumpkin party series eventually.


I was hoping to offer some halloween themed jewelry boxes this week, but the pouring rain and humidity have made it impossible to get out and paint the base coat the news ones or clear coat the ones I've already painted. Ah well. It may be a late halloween this year.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy this little guy! :)

Comments

Popular Posts